Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What?? Two Posts in One Day??

I know... I can hardly believe it myself. This is what summer/no husband means!

I just wanted to briefly let everyone know that we now have a washer and dryer! It wasn't easy (a trip to Monte Vista while the installation guys were here and a trip to Alamosa once they left) but it's hooked up and there is no leaking (which is a good thing and somewhat surprising since I personally put on the water hoses!). The washing machine just completed its first wash cycle... and then made the cutest "Ding-dong, ding-dong" noise to tell me that it was done. I'm now going to take the next step and go put in detergent/laundry and see how that goes!

Oh... and our trash bin came today! I never thought that would give me such joy, but it does! I filled it up with about 2/3 of the trash in the garage... they come get it on Friday and then I can fill it with what is left on the floor so that the garage will be that much more empty when Reid gets home. Hooray!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Ah, the little things that can make your heart go pitt pat when you own a house!! LOL
Love ya

Jamie said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee! The washer and dryer are always a joy, I am realizing this now as I am facing moving back into an apartment. I think the washer and dryer are going to go, because I don't think I can part with them.

Anonymous said...

Reid get home yet? Hope you got all your grades in after I kept you from doing so for at least 45 minutes yesterday!