Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A No-Good, Very Bad Day

Today has not gone well. Reid and I just took both of our cars into the shop to get winterized (including putting engine heaters in both of them because we think that's why the Saturn's engine seized last winter). Then this morning I had to try to start the Mitsubishi three times before it started! If it keeps this up, it will be going back to the shop.

Before getting in the cars, we found that our hot water is not flowing to our kitchen (to the bathrooms yes but not to the kitchen). So... I'm now sitting at home waiting for the plumbers who can (hopefully) come sometime this afternoon and who will hopefully not be too expensive.

And then to top it all off, I talked to my folks and my dad did not get a job opportunity that he had been hoping for...

All in all, the kind of day you just wish you could stick your head back under the covers... and definitely not a day that is tempting me to work on grading speeches (which I know I have to do and which also induces blick!).

3 comments:

JayD said...

I agree. Hmmmmpph!

Alaina said...

I'm sorry. That sounds all around depressing and awful. I hope things look up tomorrow.

Merrilee said...

I'm sorry, what a crappy sounding day! Hopefully tomorrow will go better!!!