Does it excite anyone else that Christmas is only two weeks and three days away?? It somehow seems impossible, since I still have a week and a half left of school. But the holidays will be here before we know it! And I, for one, am excited about that... and here is a list of the reasons why:
1. My family will be here, and they've never seen our house before!
2. My family includes my niece, who is nine months and I haven't seen her since she was four months and I'm sure she's going to be so interesting and fun!
3. Presents! I love giving presents. I love wrapping presents and I love opening presents. We have all (hopefully) agreed to go light this Christmas. But it is still fun to see the excitement in people's eyes when they open something that you know they'll like!
4. Food! I plan to bake while my family is here... any suggestions?
5. No place to be! I feel like I have been rushing around for the last month. It will be nice to wake up a few mornings and have no place that I have to be!
7 hours ago