Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Painting...

Today we painted (my hands are covered in paint)! Reid is on his way to pick up our pizza (painting and cooking just don't go together) and tomorrow once everything is put back together I'll post before and after pictures!

I like the colors... very cheerful and happy (though if you stand in our bedroom doorway where you can see all three rooms with different colors (yellow, blue and green) it does look a little like we live in a preschool. But honestly, if it means cheery, I'll take preschool!

3 comments:

JayD said...

You live in a preschool? Okay.

Alice said...

What room did you paint??
Can't wait for pictures!

Anonymous said...

When sitting in my family room, I can see green, red and yellow, and I love it! So yeah for colors!