Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Side-by-Side Comparisons

Well... I think these are the last of my Raley pictures. I put together two little side-by-side collages. The pictures on the left are from the first week I was there. The pictures on the right are from the two days before I left. I don't know about you, but I can certainly see quite a change from the left to the right side! And you know what that means Sarah... we need pictures of her on a regular basis because she's practically changing week by week! :)


Hello up there! That silver shining box is realyl cool!





What? I'm supposed to be awake??

4 comments:

JayD said...

I agree!! We need PICTURES!! :-)

Anonymous said...

The house is done (Cheryl the realtor came today and took pictures - probably listing it tomorrow), so I'll have some more free time for things like blogging!

Anonymous said...

Raley did change quite a bit while you were there. They tend to that! She is very cute!

Merrilee said...

She's so cute!!!!!!