Here are photos of before and of demolition (the most fun part of any project)!
Here is the unfinished window... who does that??
The bathroom from the hallway
Inside the room
Back at the doorway
After demoing out the vanity & toilet
And this is what was under linoleum around the toilet! Yuck!
Here is the shower surround with the tile off
And back at the door with no medicine cabinet or tile
One of the craziest things we've found so far with this project, on the south wall, under the drywall, we found exterior pine siding! Apparently when they decided to add on to the house, they just covered up the outside wall with dry-wall, rather than taking off the siding! Crazy home owners...
Reid cut the wet/rotten part of the floor out...
All the way down to the pine boards that was the start of the subfloor. It is about an inch and a half down and still had some water/mold staining that we scrubbed with bleach and let dry thoroughly.
Next time... preparing surfaces for tile (which means putting up cement board) & re-wiring to move the light up and the switch out!