Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekly Photo Update

Look who is getting better at sitting! And that is a 6-9 month sleeper... he's long!


"Hello down there!"

First time in his Bob... terrified? But today we took a walk with it and he was so comfy he fell asleep!


This one is for Grandma Annie... yep, I'd say he's grabbing things!


Chilling with Tater...


And kicking Winston!


Daddy did this and thought it was funny... pants on head!


My two boys napping...


He's ready for an adventure!



Wildlife at the end of our driveway



Look! We caught a baby in a bug net!




Rockin' and Rollin'

3 comments:

Tater Mama said...

I can't believe how big he's getting, and he's adorable! I know he'll enjoy that stroller. Some of Tater Tot's best naps were taken in the stroller. And I love the pictures with the dogs!

Alice said...

That second one is priceless! LOL and I think catching a baby in a bug net is a good idea.

Alice said...

Ok, been a week. time for a new update!