Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back Into the Groove

I'm back in Colorado. The trip back on Sunday was long... I took the really early flight as a means of getting back home at a decent hour. It was good except that I didn't make the connection that by having to get up at 4:30am Indiana time to make it to the airport, that was 2:30am Colorado time. So by 7pm I was exhausted! But I did manage to stop on the front range at both JoAnn Fabric and Babies R' US on the way home, two stores I don't get to visit often.

My shower was lovely. I took all of two pictures, both of which were of the cake before the party started. It was an adorable cake but I hope that my mom or my mother in law, both of whom had cameras, might be willing to post their pictures at flicker or somewhere so that I can see them! :) I got to see lots of people I haven't seen in a long time (living this far away makes it hard to keep up with family and friends) but of course it all went by much too quickly. Thank you again to Jamie and Karen and the grandmas for making such a warm and fun afternoon!

And now I'm back and getting into the groove of things once again. I have several student rehearsals to go to this week in the evenings. I have organized a field trip for about 20 theatre majors to a theatre production in Santa Fe this coming Saturday. And then of course my auditions for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland are on Sunday! Busy, busy week...

1 comment:

JayD said...

Back in the groove? Sometimes that is good, sometimes that groove is just a rut. But your groove sounds like a good one :-)