Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Belly Update- Grandma Requested

*Scroll Down to see most recent belly photo*

Mom said last night that she wanted to "see the bump." So... here is the baby belly post. I'm going to try to just use this same post and add new pictures as we take them so that by the end I'll have one post with all of the belly shots (and I'll just keep moving it to the top when there's an update). Scroll down to see the "newest" belly shots.

3 weeks along


7 weeks along



16 weeks


18 weeks



20.5 weeks (halfway there!)


This is 23 weeks.


And this is 24 weeks, 2 days. Hiding this guy seems like it should be getting harder though I had two people today tell me that they would "never have guessed" that I was pregnant.



26 weeks, 3 days. Definitely starting to feel like I "look" pregnant... though with the fall weather upon us it is still pretty easy to hide should I want to as well.


This was 31 and a half weeks (I'm now 32 and a half). As you can see, I am carrying him very high and according to all of the movement/pressure I am feeling he is still laying across me from left to right. Hopefully in the next month he'll get the idea that he wants to drop... we'll see!




A little over 36 weeks.

And here we are at 37 weeks and 5 days... since I am being induced in two days, this is as big as I am going to get!

And just for good measure... this is to prove that the belly is mine and not someone else's! Happy mommy with crazy hair ready to go the hospital tomorrow morning!

11 comments:

Merrilee said...

You have a cute baby bump!!

And your son(!)is also adorable!!!

JayD said...

I see a growing belly!!

Alice said...

Half way there is right!!

moondaiseez said...

I love belly pictures!

Alice said...

Now we get to add comments!! to the origional ones.
There is a bit of a pop there between 20 and 23! LOL

moondaiseez said...

I would like to say that your boobs look pretty fabulous too.

Alice said...

Yes, he is starting to make his presents known! LOL

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

JayD said...

Time for an update :-) It has been so long since I saw you.

JayD said...

Are you going to do a Wesley365 blog?

Deborah Bates Cavitt said...

Jenna, need new belly update. Yours and your dad's LOL.