Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Here...

I'm here! Actually, I've been here since last Saturday night but Sunday was taken up catching up with my parents and in-laws and today I've been helping back books in my parents' study... so this is my first time updating. Lots of stuff to do... lots of stuff to think about too!

Not sure how much I'll be updating this week but I'll be checking in with all of the blogs on my blogrolls 'cause I just enjoy reading about your lives! Oh... and I'll do my best not to melt in the lake that is Indiana humidity! My goodness!

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

I'm glad you made it safely to humid Hoosier land. And please try not to melt!

Jenny said...

are you still here? Have I missed the joy that is you? I just got back to Indiana from vaca and would love to see you...