Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Big Changes...

There are big changes going on around our homestead. Basically midweek last week while I was cursing the winds for blowing (and thus thwarting my fence project) I remembered that I had everything necessary for another project I had been meaning to get to since we moved in. So... I completed that project during the week. We started the fence (it will be the longest of the projects to complete because we simply have so much fence) this morning with just one coating of primer over most of the inside of the fence and it already looks better! I'll post before and after pictures eventually. And... Reid is working on a woodworking project for me that it going to finish out the project I worked on this week and then... I'll reveal all of our hard work! Hopefully be the middle of this coming week.

So cryptic I know...

2 comments:

JayD said...

hmmm. I don't like cryptic!!

Alice said...

I'm with Daddy.