Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Theatre...

I know most of my readers aren't theatre people, but a few of you are... and for those of you who are, ever had a rehearsal where you find yourself repeatedly saying under your breath "WTF?" (okay, so I wasn't saying the letters but my parents read this blog... and are the most frequent commenters so I didn't think it appropriate to spell it out)... yeah, tonight was one of those nights. Good thing we have two weeks until opening!

4 comments:

Alice said...

Well, I hear the words in my head when you type the letters!! LOL
and just what were the little darlings doing now?? I thought things were going well??

Jamie said...

The ups and downs of showbiz. Hang in there!

Jenn said...

I can picture using the words and not the letters...and this makes me smile

Stephanie said...

Lol - I say it in rehearsal all the time (in my head!!!). And then out of my mouth flies - "That was a train wreck! What happened? I want to see it again - we worked on this number for two hours last night!" Hang in there - it will come together!