Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Friday!

And in honor of it being my favorite day of the week (well, next to Saturday), I thought I would list a few things in my house that I am thankful for:

1. Heat in houses! With our nightly temps dipping down in to the teens (and occasional single digits), I am so thankful for a warm house and heat at my fingertips.

2. Netflix- We live far away from everything... night life is virtually non-existent here. But even if there was night life, with how cold it is, I doubt I would want to go out. But there is nothing better after a long day than curling up on a sofa, with my husband and pets and watching a good movie!

3. Wine in a box- It stays fresh so much longer than a bottle! And since I prefer white and pinks, I like them cold... and a box fits perfectly in our fridge.

4. The little song my dryer sings when it is done drying my clothes. It almost makes me want to do laundry.

5. Our humongous bathtub... So big and comfy on my hurt back.

6. Nutter Butter cookies... a peanut shaped cookie that taste like peanut butter... ingenious.

7. Our scooby-doo shaped stapler. He got an ear broken off a couple of years ago but I still smile every time I see him sitting up above my computer.

8. The french silk chocolate pie that is in our fridge that Reid ordered from a daughter of one of his co-workers. He is a sucker, but a sucker for chocolate is my kind of man!

Alright... that's enough for tonight 'cause my dinner is done (another thing I'm thankful for) and it's time to go watch a movie with my hubby!

1 comment:

Alice said...

chocolate is good. Heat is good.
How is the back? Good??