Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie!

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. Awhile back I sat around with several friends, all of whom are female and married, and they were all complaining about their mother-in-laws... and I, honestly and completely, had nothing to add to their list of complaints. It is not often that a daughter-in-law fits in so easily and completely into her married family. I am so thankful that I have warm and loving in-laws who have opened their arms and hearts to me from the first day I showed up (at the family reunion where I met everyone! Talk about sink or swim!). I am glad to have them in my life and thankful for their love and support, both of myself and my relationship with their son.

Happy Birthday Annie! We love you!

5 comments:

Alice said...

I like your mother-in-law too.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Annie.

Jamie

Alaina said...

That is absolutely awesome!!! It is not often it happens that way and you are truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

Possibly has to do with how her son turned out, don't you think? (We like him, too)

Annie.N said...

Jenna, You could not have given me a better b-day gift. We feel very blessed to have you in our family!