Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Fun Meme

Here's a fun Meme, stolen egregiously from Dr. Chuck Pearson (and then from Jenny, over at Call It What You Want).

First, the instructions:
1 - Go to target="new">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Random quotations: http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr's "explore the last seven days” target="new">http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Put it all together, that's your first album.

So, my band's name is: Carroll A. Deering (a ship that was wrecked in 1921 off the shore of North Caroline and its crew was never found!).
My first album i s entitled: As They Go By
And my album cover is:

Isn't she a little sad looking? Watching "As They Go By" for the ship members who never came home! Now you try!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Ok, here it goes.
Band- Lent Bump 2003 (for a series of rowing races held at Cambridge in 2003)
Album - Be terrific and Torturous (a quote about the job of motherhood!!)
and how do I put in my picture???????
Love you MOM

Donna said...

The album cover is pretty funny=)

Thanks for the VDay surprises. YUMMMY!

Anonymous said...

My band is "John Raimondi" (a sculptor) and my album is "nothing to choose from" and my cover is a picture of a chocolate lab sitting at your feet and taken from about 9 inches from the end of his nose at he looks up at you. Funny!

BeckyE said...

How funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm clapping my hands and bouncing. Wasn't that fun????