Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

And then there is the down side...

To living in one of the most beautiful parts of the country: when I drove past the bank this morning it was 5 degrees outside... at (9:30 in the morning). According to weather.com it is zero right now with a windchill of -11... brrr!

But of course, if you retired here (mom and dad) you wouldn't have to be outside early in the day or late at night... 'cause you'll be retired! Right?

5 comments:

Alice said...

Sure, we wouldn't have to be till you called at 2:00 a.m. on a Jan. night so we could come keep kid 1 while you went off to have kid 2!!
I'm not so adverse. I like the cold, remember. Talk to Daddy!!
Love ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great Blog!
Thanks for visiting mine, my first commentator ever!
Just empathizing on the weather deal..it's about 30 degrees here, with a lovely ice/rain falling...oh well. spring's coming!

Anonymous said...

Umm, not to make bad weather a contest, but our high for last Friday was -18. Not including our windchill. When I stepped outside I thought, what am I doing outside? Then I thought, what am I doing outside HERE??

Bloggy Mama said...

You won my contest!
myloggylife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Just remember...it is sunny