Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So I missed yesterday...

So sue me! :) I was at the theatre until 8pm last night working costumes. Reid came in with Tater and my dinner and helped for a little while. When we got home I plopped down on the sofa for a little bit of handsewing (yey snaps!) and Reid played on the computer. I didn't even think of blogging land.

Today I am thankful that school will be done in two weeks from today (for me)! Classes are over December 7. My only day of finals in Tuesday, Dec. 11. Can you believe December starts on Saturday? Crazy... I didn't think it was possible but school actually moves faster as a professor!

Tonight is our first dress rehearsal. So I probably will not be posting again this evening... Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Alaina said...

Hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

I have confidence that there will be at least one catastophe but you will work through it and all will be well by the time you get to the Thursday (that isn't opening night is it :-) ??

Luv Ya

amy said...

Good luck, Jenna! You should post pictures of these costumes you keep mentioning...

Jenna said...

I will... when I get them!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and remember, you are in the home stretch!

And yes, pictures!