Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

2 out of 3!

2 out of 3 is a 66.7%, which means that I'm passing! I have just completed work on my voice for performance syllabus (which turned out to not be as hard as I thought it would be to plan/write). That means that all I have left is Intermediate Acting II... hooray! And before I can finish that, I need to finish reading the three books I will be teaching out of for the class (and that means that Tater needs to stop being so sneaky and making me fall asleep every time I lay down with him to read... he's just such a good cuddler!).

I have packed up a few more things... slow and steady wins the race (that's what they say, until the truck shows up in a week and I panic and start throwing things into random boxes!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,
If you don't have all the boxes packed by the time your father gets there he may throw YOU into a box!
Love you
MOM

Jenna said...

Then what are we going to do for the four days you're here? :)
Reid wants to know how much a box of Jenna would cost (square footage-wise).

Jamie said...

Yeah for 2 out of 3! More updates are my page.

Anonymous said...

I will NOT throw you in a box!!! I promise!

Randomness is NOT the answer when it comes to packing boxes however.

We do have to have a good plan for loading the truck though (so it all fits) and you can't plan if you can't see MOST of the boxes.


But we will work it out when Dad comes :-)