Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

1 Syllabus Done!

In case all of you wanted a play-by-play of my life... I have one of my syllabi done! It is for the introduction to public speaking class (which was the easiest of the syllabi since I have taught a similar class at VCU seven times now). All that I have to add to it is my contact information once I get there and know what it is.

And on an another up-note, I believe I have figured out what I'm going to be teaching in my voice class (hooray!). I just need to do a little bit more reading and typing and that syllabus will be ready to go as well... And then there will only be Intermediate Acting left... I can tell it's going to be my toughest nut to crack. But, that will have to be later this weekend 'cause Tater is tired of me sitting at the computer (and frankly so am I)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading, really I am. Your getting there. one step at a time!!!