Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sorry It's been awhile

Alright, so it's been awhile since I've posted. This week has been a whirlwind of class, hanging out with friends who won't see for much longer and trying to begin the steps of moving/packing. We have reorganized the space around our computer and are hoping to consolidate all of our home files into one of our filing cabinets, making it possible for me to use the other one in my office at school this coming fall.

We went to Godfrey's last night, a bar frequented and staffed in large part by drag queens. Some of our friends were doing a piece of 365 Days/365 Plays (http://www.365days365plays.com/). This piece was over very quickly, but we stayed and had a few drinks. It was actually a lot of fun and the first time I've seen most of the people I went to school with since I graduated. There are a few of them that I think I will really miss.

Tonight I'm off to listen to informative speeches (aren't I lucky?). And in similar news, I have almost completed my first of three syllabi for this fall (my public speaking one). One down, two to go!

Then tomorrow Reid and I head back up to Sarah and Dan's to help build an arbor over their front door. If Sarah doesn't post pictures on her blog (http://www.snargle.org/crafty/) I may post them here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes pictures of the happy workers would be nice :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Workers? We can promise workers but with the mosquitos we can't promise happy workers....
-Jenna

Jamie said...

I don't see pictures here, but there are pictures of my new floor on my blog! I went to Sarah's blog, all I saw were puffins and monkey socks!