Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Poll!

So everyone,
I need a picture to put on the Adams State website and since it doesn't look like I will be getting headshots before I start working there I had Reid take a few last night and then I photo-shopped them to my liking.
So here is the fun part... I am going to post them and then you can vote for which one you like the best (just comment and let me know)! I have all three in black and white as well, but after surfing the Adams State website it looks like almost everyone else is in color.



#1:


#2:

#3:
The polls are now open! I think I have a favorite but I want to hear from all of you! :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Voting has now closed! And the winner, by a landslide, is picture #2!! Apparently I look like Chelsea Clinton in the first one, like I'm hiding a secret in the third one, that I'm a "sexy thang" and that Dad is the last one to check the blog ;)
The picture has been sent off to Adams State... now I'll just periodically check in to see when it's posted and I'll let you know!