Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's starting to become official!

It is starting to look like the job is real! I just told one of the other professors what I wanted my door's name plate to read and sent him my bio and picture for the website (since the voting of the only four people who regularly read my blog came up with the same one that I was leaning towards! Hey, four readers is better than none!). But I'm pretty sure that once I have an engraved door plate they can't take the job away from me, for at least a little while :)

In other news, I am still working on getting my syllabi for my three classes together. Right now I'm still in the research phase for one of them, the tidying up phase of another and the "oh-yeah, I'll think about that soon" on the third. I really just need a few days where I'm not doing anything else (yeah right, hunh?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I get to be first this time???? :-)

Would you believe that I still have the "engraved" name thingy (it is just in a desk top holder) from the job I had before you were born? Somehow I believe that you will believe that.