Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Camping!

We are going camping this weekend! One of my sister's work friends organized a trip to go camping in Maryland and tubing near Harper's Ferry. Now since Reid and I will have Tater, our dog, with us we aren't able to go tubing. But we convinced two of our friends to go with us (with their dog) so that while the others are on the river we can go and do something else fun (maybe lunch in Harper's Ferry and some Appalachian Trail hiking).

What I am looking forward to the most is the camp fire! I even drove to Dick's Sporting Goods today with Tater (there is one here in Richmond that allows dogs inside!). We bought some roasting sticks and a Rome double pie iron, like the ones that we used as kids to make pies! I am so excited about it, and about the smores. Imagine that! Jenna excited about dessert...

Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post of our adventures!

2 comments:

amy said...

ha, ha! now I get to cyber-stalk you, Jenna!

and please don't think that I didn't mean to email! it's in the back of my head. Then, I have to change a diaper. Oh, well. It looks like things are going really well for you, even if reading your posts did send me into grad-school post traumatic stress.

Anonymous said...

Have fun, I am so jealous for smores, I have not had one in such a long time.